The 2020 Chautauqua Lake Association Virtual Annual Meeting will be held on Monday, December 7, 2020 at 6pm via zoom.
The theme of the evening will be “Preserving Chautauqua Lake for Future Generations.” Please join us to hear live and pre-recorded guest speakers share their Chautauqua Lake experiences and advice. There will also be a review of 2019 activities and a glimpse at 2020 by our President.
- 6PM: LIVE – Review of 2019 Activity
- LIVE – Glimpse at 2020 Activity
- Pre-recorded educational sessions (watch at your convenience)
- Andrea Locke – WNY PRISM, AIS and Spread Prevention
- Robert L. Johnson – Ecologist, Plant Identification
MORE TO COME
Meeting Passcode: 141807
Please contact the CLA office with any questions or concerns at 716.763.8602 or email email@example.com.